- CD/MP3 receiver with built-in amplifier (17 watts RMS/52 peak x 4 channels)
- 3D high resolution FL display
- plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs (including discs loaded with MP3 and ATRAC3plus files)
- Advance CD chassis DRIVE-S HX for higher fidelity (SN ration over 100dB)
- EQ7: Adjustable 7-band equalizer
- Dynamic Soundstage Organizer
- BBE MP (restores detail and warmth lost to music files during compression)
- CEA-2006 Compliant amplifier
- 4-volt front, rear, and subwoofer preamp outputs
- XM Satellite Radio & Sirius Satellite Radio controls
- Wireless remote
- 18 FM/12 AM presets
- Seek tuning
- SN Ration: 82dBA
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
keith From seabrook, tx
|At first look, this is a very attractive choice, but I have owned one for the last year and it goes downhill fast. The cd player skips and gets stuck, the thing freezes, and it really doesnt have enough power to drive any quality mid range speakers(relly need a seperate amplifier) the one thing that i do really like about it is the aux inputs, located on the back, you can run a rca>phono cable into your console so you dont have wires hanging out.|
Quentin From Florida
|This cdplayer is awesome.I love it.I haven't had any problems with it and it's great for a system.|
Billy From Indianapolis
|its an alright cd player dont get me wrong its great for most people looks great and sounds well but not "great" get alpine you cant go wrong.