- CD/MP3 receiver with built-in amplifier (17 watts RMS/52 peak x 4 channels)
- 3D high resolution FL display
- plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs (including discs loaded with MP3 and ATRAC3plus files)
- Advance CD chassis DRIVE-S HX for higher fidelity (SN ration over 100dB)
- EQ7: Adjustable 7-band equalizer
- Dynamic Soundstage Organizer
- BBE MP (restores detail and warmth lost to music files during compression)
- CEA-2006 Compliant amplifier
- 4-volt front, rear, and subwoofer preamp outputs
- XM Satellite Radio & Sirius Satellite Radio controls
- Wireless remote
- 18 FM/12 AM presets
- Seek tuning
- SN Ration: 82dBA
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
keith From seabrook, tx
|At first look, this is a very attractive choice, but I have owned one for the last year and it goes downhill fast. The cd player skips and gets stuck, the thing freezes, and it really doesnt have enough power to drive any quality mid range speakers(relly need a seperate amplifier) the one thing that i do really like about it is the aux inputs, located on the back, you can run a rca>phono cable into your console so you dont have wires hanging out.|
Quentin From Florida
|This cdplayer is awesome.I love it.I haven't had any problems with it and it's great for a system.|
Billy From Indianapolis
|its an alright cd player dont get me wrong its great for most people looks great and sounds well but not "great" get alpine you cant go wrong.