- CD player with built-in MOSFET amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- CD, CD-R, and CD-RW compatible (including discs loaded with MP3 and WMA music files)
- System Q-EX Sound Control (6 EQ curves)
- 3-band parametric equalizer
- Two sets of preamp outputs
- Satellite radio-ready (XM or SIRIUS tuner, service subscription, and antenna required)
- HD Radio-ready (separate tuner required)
- CD changer controls
- Optional auxiliary input (adapter required)
- Wireless remote
- 18 FM/6 AM presets
- CD frequency response: 10-20,000 Hz
- CD signal-to-noise ratio: 105 dB
- FM sensitivity: 9.3 dBf
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Aaron From Arch
|I had to do some cutting, but i installed into a 02' Chevy Silverado. I replaced all speakers at the same, so the sound imporvement was great. This takes some abuse in my truck and never skips. the small "multifunction" knob isn't the best...but all and all..good product!|
Phillip Rozanski From Wisconsin
|This sound quality of this unit is a vast improvement over the stock Monsoon unit in my 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe. The only gripe I do have is the absolutely terrible set of manuals. The are almost of no use at all.|
John From Montana
|This is a very good headunit (especially if your on a budget like I was). The functions work well and it has adequate power for most door speakers. If you can afford more though I would recommend the 501 or 701 and get the multi-color display along with the audible annoucements (very cool)|