- Depth: 3.25"
- Total Height: 3.88"
- Maximum Music Power: 1400W
- Nominal Power Handling: 350W
- Frequency Response: 18 – 1,000 Hz
- Impedance: 4-Ohm
- Recommended Enclosure Size: 0.5 - 1cu. Ft.
- Sensitivity (1 W / 1 m): 88 dB
- Interlaced Carbon/glass fibre reinforced IMPP upper cone
- Reinforcement nodes
- Interlaced ultra long glass fibre reinforced IMPP drive cone
- Damper-less, air suspension excursion control system
- 3-layer fibre woven radial surround
- 2 pieces T-pole yoke
- Bottom-hold design aluminium die-cast chassis with thin shape design
- Push terminal
- Priced Per Speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
manuel From ok city, OK
|i got a 97 chevy crew cab dually and i got 4 of these in the back... they his so hard that my rear view mirror keeps falling off, im running dual-db drive platinum 1200 watt amps and a custom fiberglass box, you cant go wrong with ONE of these and let alone 4!!! thank you pioneer!!!|
melvin From puerto rico
|tremendas woofer dan un bajo claro y sin distorsion tengo una mono block kenwood 1800 watt|
BOB B From Detroit area MI
|I put 2 of these behind the seat of my Dakota Quad Cab being pushed by Crunch 1400 watt amp I highly recomend stuffing box with poly fill pillow stuffing it brings deeep lows its 2bucks a bag one in each box for 12s also went through 2 JLaudio 12s and 2 Fosgate PS3 Shallow mounts the PS3 s held up but couldnt hang with my Alpine Type Rs in the doors pushin 1000watts with a crunch amp got install picks for dakota if anyone needs also put dynamatt on back wall helps a lot so you dont rattle down the block you beat down it big thanks to Mark at SuperCrewSound for the best priced best qualaity custom boxes out there supercrewsound.com wana see install or got question about dakota install Gad to send pics or hep with any questions I can|