- Nominal Power: 120W
- Max Music Power: 600W
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohm
- Sensitivity: 90dB/W
- Frequency Response: 20-4500Hz
- Magnet Weight: 25 oz.
- Displacement: 0.044cu.ft / 1.26 liters
- Cutout Hole: 9 3/8" Dia.
- Mounting Depth: 5 1/4"
- IMPP Composite Cone: reduce distortion, reproduces rich bass sound
- Large Strontium Magnet: produces loud & tight bass
- 4-Layer, Long Voice Coil Design: high power and long excursion capability
- Extended Pole Yoke
- Extended Excursion Design
- Large Binding Posts
- Best Tuned Parameters: CAD computer simulations were used to achieve powerful bass performance, superb sound quality and extreme reliability
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jimmy Kelly From Reading, PA
|I have three of these hooked up to a Pyle 1800 watt amp. These things are dumb loud. You can't beat the price either. I'm going to either run a Pioneer GM-7300 or a JL 250 or 500. undecided. But, these speakers are great. A+|
a---ron From Texas
|i have 1 of these in a visonik sealed enclosure with the
visonik monoblock 300 watt max amp that came in the visonik "vb10pkg". (amp auctually pushes out (70rms x 4 ohms) and it hit hard inside the car you can sorta hear alittle bit of bass out side the car. but i makes my rear windsheld wiper and license plate rattle like hell.- all i can say is "im happy"
tryson From slc-801
|i have these hooked up to a sony 1000 watt amp and they hit pretty hard, the only thing i dont like is they cant handle to low bass but good buy for sure dont think there is anything better for the money|