- 1" Titanium tweeter
- 6.5" WPC coated polypropylene woofer Crossover
- Power Handling: 90-170 W
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Sensitivity: 2,6 W (90 dB/1m)
- Frequency Response: 35-32.000 Hz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.500 Hz
- Crossover Slope: 12/12 dB/oktave
- Manually selected Q Signature woofers, individually paired, with frequency response measurements and signed test certificate
- Woofers with die-cast aluminum chassis and WPC-coated polypropylene cone and dust cap in exclusive Q Signature design
- Specially developed Q Signature heat sink for the high-performance neodymium magnet system of the woofers
- 1" Q Signature tweeters with specially designed metal housing and coated two-piece titanium dome with neodymium magnet
- Exclusive Q Signature crossover with extremely tight work tolerances and highest quality components. Tweeter output adjustable to four different levels
- Bi-wiring and bi-amping enabled
- Soft-touch treated accessories for flush and surface mounting included
- Priced per pair
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Douglas Dodge From Alexandria, Virginia
|These speakers are excellent. They are very bright/crisp sounding and the midbass is also very defined with these.
I have these hooked up to an active crossover network, running two hifonics Zeus ZX6400 amplifiers, configured the speakers at 2 ohms to allow the amplifiers to put out 170 watts per channel.
One of the 4 channel amps is dedicated to the tweeters and the other 4 channel amp is dedicated to the midbass.
These speakers are so clean that it enables me to run 2 Audiobahn Immortal 10" subs with 2 Hifonics TX 7506 amps per sub, each sub getting 1500 watts I also needed to add a Hifonics XX3215 15" sub running at 1 ohm, hooked up to a Hifonics Colossus putting out 3200 watts. This level of bass was required to keep up with the tremendous quality of these Q series MB Quarts. These speakers are worth every penny and more. If you have the means, I highly recommend outfitting your vehicle with these, both in the front and rear.|