- 2-way coaxial system
- 0.75 " Titanium tweeter
- 6 x 8'' Polypropylene woofer
- Power Handling: 50 - 120 W
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Sensitivity: 2,0 W (90 dB/1m)
- Frequency Response: 40 - 32.000 Hz
- Crossover Frequency: 4.700 Hz
- Crossover Slope: 12 dB/oktave
- Oval woofers with two-piece oval plastic chassis
- Tweeters with titanium dome in plastic housing
- Discus crossovers
- Priced Per Pair
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Andy From Boston, MA
|I replaced all the speakers in my F150 with these, front and rear doors. They are running off an Alpine 5 Channel amp, 50x4, and 200x1 going to a JL 10W3. Speakers sounds amazing for $79...definitely worth the money. I may end up upgrading to seperates in the front door in the future, but I am very happy for now.|
Brett From New Orleans, LA
|i bought these to replace my eclipse 6x8"s in my 99 explorer and it was a HUGE difference, the eclipse's didn't even compare. NO DISTORTION at very high volumes! i am running the new speakers off a rockford 450/4 and they are so loud and clear with any type of music that i have to turn my radio down after having it up for more than ten minutes cuz i get headaches. these are a must buy for anyone who likes rap, rock, country, any type of music. tight bass response, crisp tweeters and loads of mids. best speakers i have ever owned.|