- Power Handling 350 W
- Impedance 2 x 4 ohms
- Sensitivity 2,4 W (90 dB/1m)
- Frequency Response 20 - 300 Hz
- 12" Subwoofer with rigid aluminum die cast chassis
- Specially designed for extremely small enclosures
- Dual voice-coil
- Coated polypropylene-cone with large roll rubber surround
- Spring terminals to fit large wire gauges
- Powerfull but compact-sized magnet system with protective Discus-red rubber cover
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
alex From queen creek az
|I was running 3 of these 12" on a custom box with a power bass amp and these rocked the shit out of my truck and could be heard from a mile away. The only thing is I got a kenwood 2400 watt amp and blew all 3 but its a badass sub!|
travis From reedley
|this sub hitts extremely hard i have two in a sealed box hitting down and it rattels the crap out of my truck i have 1920 wtts running to them at 2ohm....great sub perfect buy|
john From from new york
|put this in a sealed box, 3/4 mdf, 1 cu. ft. vol., loosly filled poly.. out of the box the sound quality was outstanding.. it took about 12 hours of playing time for it to break in.. i hooked it with a 440 rms mono amp at 2 ohms.. play it as loud as it can go.. no distortion.. drops down and hits the lowest bass notes with stunning thunder.. i compare this sub with image dynamics idq series.. buy this sub with complete confidence..|