- Peak power: 1200-Watts
- RMS Power: 600-Watts
- 12" Ground Pounders
- Blue Illuminated Titanium Treated Rigid Polypropylene Cone
- Blue Illuminated Glass Kevlar Woven Dust Cap
- Long-Throw 1.2" Butyl Rubber Surround
- Integrated Spider & Tinsel Lead Assembly
- 2.5" 4-Layer Dual Voice-Coils On Aluminum Voice-Coil Formers
- 100-ounce Magnet Structures With 3600 Venting
- Chromed Back Plate With Ground Pounder Style Rubber Boot
- Black Chrome Steel Basket with Vented Inserts
- Push-Terminal Connections for LEDs and Speaker Leads
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Landrew Hallstrom From East Dubuque, Il
The sub's Lighting is in no way effected by how hard you play this sub, the remote wire is one constant voltage. Great sub, I have two hooked up to a 1700watt Hifonics Brutus Amp and it's close to as loud as a Type X Alpine. Great lows if tuned right.
Dan Pal From New Orleans, La.
|This is the best from Crunch yet. It's got alot of power,and clean bass. The only part I didn't like is that the blue illumination doesn't last long if you dropping some serious bass. Other than that everything else is good.|