- Compatible With All iPods, Satellite Radios, and MP3 Sources
- Noise Canceling Differential Input Design
- Illuminated Analog-Style Master Volume Control
- Installable Indash, Underdash or Inside a Glovebox
- Accepts a 3.5mm Headphone Jack or 4-Ch RCA Inputs
- Uncompromising Wide-Frequency Response, 10Hz to 37kHZ
- Variable Input Sensitivity Accepts Wide Range of Sound Sources
- Low Distortion, Low Noise Design; THD & Noise < 0.03%, S/N > 98dB
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Dan C. From Philadelphia, PA
|Finally I can bypass the stock "rear control unit" in my 1997 Ford Taurus and feed high-quality audio from my iPod right into my aftermarket amps! The remote control unit on the MM-1 allows me to plug my iPod in up front and retain a volume control knob in the dash area. And when I unplug the iPod I can revert back to the stock controls for the radio, CD player, etc. My only complaint is that the volume knob is a little bit too smooth--it can be hard to grip when you want to adjust the volume. I'm looking for a different knob to stick on it to resolve that minor quirk. All in all, I highly recommend the MM-1 if you are tired of being hindered by a stock sound system that doesn't have a standard replaceable head unit. Get the details, including an updated picture, from the Hifonics website.|