- CD player with built-in amplifier (18 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- Flip-down, detachable face
- Plays audio CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs (including discs loaded with MP3 and WMA music files)
- Bass Engine (bass center frequency, width, and level, plus treble center frequency and level adjustments)
- BBE processing
- Three sets of preamp outputs
- Source Tone Memory
- HD Radio-ready
- controls for an optional XM or SIRIUS satellite radio tuner
- iPod-ready with Full Speed controls
- CD changer controls
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- CD frequency response: 5-20,000 Hz
- CD signal-to-noise ratio: 105 dB
- FM sensitivity: 9.3 dBf
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Selva From Ipoh, Perak, West Malaysia
|Have used Kenwood, JVC, Pioneer & Sony,non of the brands come close to this h/unit. Crisp sound with tight bass when hook with my mono amp & 2 channel Soundstream. To back it up, 4 component sets of Soundstream makes the unit a top brand in town. Though BBE enclosure is new to Alpine, boosting the bass to the next level is what you'll get from this h/unit. The power I/C works well but not with high end external power amps.|
JL From IL
|wow! great sound way better than pioneer
or kenwood in my opinion.
added alpine 5.25's and 6x9's
and 2 12's type s subs
with MTX amp's (2 omh) refuses to distort! clear as a bell
with bass thats heavy as hell!!!!
concert level insanity in my car!
Chris From Around..
|This is my first head unit ever.. Installed it today all by myself and WOW .. Very easy to install and it looks so cool at night the way the blue buttens light up. I would recommend this unit.. Its very good . Im going to hook up my subs tomorrow and see how well the subwoofer options work.|