- Solo-Baric L5 Subwoofer
- Nominal Impedance: Dual 2 ohm
- Power Handling Watts Peak (RMS): 600 (300)
- Frequency Response: 28-100kHz
- Sensitivity: 83.1db
- Frequency Resonance : 46.3Hz
- Total Q-Factor [Qts]: 0.620
- Equivalent Volume [Vas], ft3 (L): 0.446 (12.64)
- Outer Frame Dimension, in (cm): 8-13/16" (22.4)
- Mounting Depth, in (cm): 4-3/4" (12.1)
- Patented square woofer technology
- Ultra-rigid SoloKon with constant back bracing
- T-cut top plate for wider magnetic field, increased thermal efficiency
- Progressive-roll, poly-cotton spider
- Spring loaded terminals
- Voice-coil wire to 428 degrees F
- Rear foam gasket on stamped-steel basket with perimeter venting
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
jon From st.cloud mn
|I have this sub running off a rockford fosgate p300 in a 2.8 cu ft. box designed for a t2 12. oh my effen god. this thing slaps! this thing is as loud if not louder than my buddies diamond d6 in a sealed box. dont matter what kind of music you listen to. this thing will hold its own. get this and you wont be dissapointed|