- Solo-Baric L5 Subwoofer
- Nominal Impedance: Dual 2 ohm
- Power Handling Watts Peak (RMS): 1200 (600)
- Frequency Response: 20-100kHz
- Sensitivity: 87.9db
- Resonance Frequency: 31.8Hz
- Total Q-Factor [Qts]: 0.472
- Equivalent Volume [Vas], ft3 (L): 2.71 (76.74)
- Outer Frame Dimension, in (cm): 12-9/16" (31.9)
- Mounting Depth, in (cm): 6-3/4" (17.1)
- Patented square woofer technology
- Ultra-rigid SoloKon with constant back bracing
- T-cut top plate for wider magnetic field, increased thermal efficiency
- Progressive-roll, poly-cotton spider
- Spring loaded terminals
- Voice-coil wire to 428 degrees F
- Rear foam gasket on stamped-steel basket with perimeter venting
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jake From hoopeston, il
|just a question here. looking at getting a pair of this sub as my first subs. just wanted to know if i could wire these to 1 ohm and if i can how would i go about doing that. email@example.com|
Chris From Indy
|gets plenty loud for the lows but if your looking for sq this really isnt the sub for you but for spl its good. I have 2 running off a fusion 25001 amp get about 1300 rms at 2 ohms and they take it all and could prob take more!|
john From psj florida
|this sub hits hard....
i have this hooked up to a kenwood 1000 watt amp and people can her me commin around the block, awsome sub|