- Solo-Baric L5 Subwoofer
- Nominal Impedance: Dual 2 ohm
- Power Handling Watts Peak (RMS): 1200 (600)
- Frequency Response: 20-100kHz
- Sensitivity: 87.9db
- Resonance Frequency: 31.8Hz
- Total Q-Factor [Qts]: 0.472
- Equivalent Volume [Vas], ft3 (L): 2.71 (76.74)
- Outer Frame Dimension, in (cm): 12-9/16" (31.9)
- Mounting Depth, in (cm): 6-3/4" (17.1)
- Patented square woofer technology
- Ultra-rigid SoloKon with constant back bracing
- T-cut top plate for wider magnetic field, increased thermal efficiency
- Progressive-roll, poly-cotton spider
- Spring loaded terminals
- Voice-coil wire to 428 degrees F
- Rear foam gasket on stamped-steel basket with perimeter venting
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jake From hoopeston, il
|just a question here. looking at getting a pair of this sub as my first subs. just wanted to know if i could wire these to 1 ohm and if i can how would i go about doing that. email@example.com|
Chris From Indy
|gets plenty loud for the lows but if your looking for sq this really isnt the sub for you but for spl its good. I have 2 running off a fusion 25001 amp get about 1300 rms at 2 ohms and they take it all and could prob take more!|
john From psj florida
|this sub hits hard....
i have this hooked up to a kenwood 1000 watt amp and people can her me commin around the block, awsome sub|