- Solo-Baric L5 Subwoofer
- Nominal Impedance: Dual 4 ohm
- Power Handling Watts Peak (RMS): 1200 (600)
- Frequency Response: 20-100kHz
- Sensitivity: 87.9db
- Resonance Frequency: 31.8Hz
- Total Q-Factor [Qts]: 0.472
- Equivalent Volume [Vas], ft3 (L): 2.71 (76.74)
- Outer Frame Dimension, in (cm): 12-9/16" (31.9)
- Mounting Depth, in (cm): 6-3/4" (17.1)
- Patented square woofer technology
- Ultra-rigid SoloKon with constant back bracing
- T-cut top plate for wider magnetic field, increased thermal efficiency
- Progressive-roll, poly-cotton spider
- Spring loaded terminals
- Voice-coil wire to 428 degrees F
- Rear foam gasket on stamped-steel basket with perimeter venting
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
mike From new braunfels
|i got two of these enklosed in a kicker box nd dey bang the hell out of my hyundai accent nd im underpowerin dem wit a sony 1000 watt 1/2 channel amp. ears feel tingly nd da hair on my head shakes lyka mofo. i kan only imagine these wit a bigger amp. livin loud fosho pissin my neighbors but oh well.|
Jason From Canada Eh?
|Hey I had 2 in my ford focus zx3 and a custom ported box and a modified infinity amp to power these subs perfectly and i hit 145.5db in the first week i had them and wasnt running at full power, also hit 146.3db after 6 months of having the subs, these subs hit very hard and loud i ended up putting 2 l5 15s in there as well and well i live in a smal town and people knew where i was at all times. produced a wooping 157.6db with less then 6000 watt max in my little car, best bang for your buck, looking to do an suv with 2 solo x 18s,2 solox 12s and 2 solox 10s for comp, using hifonics amps and crossovers, looking for that 180db mark|
Luke From Illinois
|i had two of these in a custom ported box runnin off a kicker 1000.1 amp. i'm out beatin everyone at my school. good subs for the money.|