- Solo-Baric L5 Subwoofer
- Nominal Impedance: Dual 4 ohm
- Power Handling Watts Peak (RMS): 1200 (600)
- Frequency Response: 20-100kHz
- Sensitivity: 87.9db
- Resonance Frequency: 31.8Hz
- Total Q-Factor [Qts]: 0.472
- Equivalent Volume [Vas], ft3 (L): 2.71 (76.74)
- Outer Frame Dimension, in (cm): 12-9/16" (31.9)
- Mounting Depth, in (cm): 6-3/4" (17.1)
- Patented square woofer technology
- Ultra-rigid SoloKon with constant back bracing
- T-cut top plate for wider magnetic field, increased thermal efficiency
- Progressive-roll, poly-cotton spider
- Spring loaded terminals
- Voice-coil wire to 428 degrees F
- Rear foam gasket on stamped-steel basket with perimeter venting
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
mike From new braunfels
|i got two of these enklosed in a kicker box nd dey bang the hell out of my hyundai accent nd im underpowerin dem wit a sony 1000 watt 1/2 channel amp. ears feel tingly nd da hair on my head shakes lyka mofo. i kan only imagine these wit a bigger amp. livin loud fosho pissin my neighbors but oh well.|
Jason From Canada Eh?
|Hey I had 2 in my ford focus zx3 and a custom ported box and a modified infinity amp to power these subs perfectly and i hit 145.5db in the first week i had them and wasnt running at full power, also hit 146.3db after 6 months of having the subs, these subs hit very hard and loud i ended up putting 2 l5 15s in there as well and well i live in a smal town and people knew where i was at all times. produced a wooping 157.6db with less then 6000 watt max in my little car, best bang for your buck, looking to do an suv with 2 solo x 18s,2 solox 12s and 2 solox 10s for comp, using hifonics amps and crossovers, looking for that 180db mark|
Luke From Illinois
|i had two of these in a custom ported box runnin off a kicker 1000.1 amp. i'm out beatin everyone at my school. good subs for the money.|