- CD receiver with built-in amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- auto-slide motorized, detachable face with multicolor dot-matrix display
- plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs (including discs loaded with MP3, WMA, and AAC files)
- Advanced Codec (AC) Drive with Voice Index on Tap offers voice confirmation of digital music folders and files
- System Q EX Sound Control with 3-band parametric equalizer
- System E's+ crossover system
- Satellite radio controls (SIRIUS or XM subscription, tuner, and antenna required to receive the satellite radio signal)
- HD Radio-ready (will control Kenwood's HD Radio tuner)
- CD changer controls
- Dual-zone audio control
- 5-volt front, rear, and subwoofer preamp outputs
- Amplifier Management System (AMS) controls
- Auxiliary input
- Wireless remote
- CD frequency response 10-20,000 Hz
- CD signal-to-noise ratio 110 dB
- FM sensitivity 9.3 dBf
*Warranty: 90 Days Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
90 Days warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.