- RMS Power Handling: 600 Watts
- Peak Power: 1200 Watts
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 500 Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 4-Ohms
- Sensitivity: 86.2
- Voice Coil Diameter: 2.5"
- Mounting Diameter: 9-1/4" (235mm)
- Mounting Depth: 5-5/8" (143mm)
- Spkr. Displacement: 0.09 cu.Ft
- Vega Maximum Throw Suspension
- Rugged Diecast Aluminum Frame
- Powerful Double Stack Magnet Assembly
- Titanium/Nickel Alloy Plated Diaphragm
- High Temperature Voice Coil
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Nick From Columbus, Georgia
|this is a really good sub i had 2 of them in a ported box running on a kenwood 1000 watt amp. they did really good for about 5 months then one of the subs started to separate from the cone. the other did it jus a few weeks later. i must have got two bad subs.|
Brodie F From OBX North Carolina
|I have 3 of these in my competition Nissan Pathfinder, and they are loud!! I had some 12's in my old SUV and these will kill it. Easy to install, good price, good looks, tough sub.|
Ryan From Iowa
|This sub rocks!!!!!!!!!! I have it hooked up to a kx 600.1 amp and it thumps....It is underated...im pushing about 720 rms at 2 ohms great sub!!!|