- Frequency Response: 30 Hz - 20 KHz
- Power Handling: 60 Watts (MAX)
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- Sensitivity: 90.3 dB
- Mounting Depth: 2-7/8"
- Height: 8-3/4"
- Width: 8-3/4"
- High power handling and high efficiency
- Injection-molded mineral filled polypropylene cone
- Excellent internal dampening for a smooth, natural-sounding midrange frequency response
- Titanium composite tweeters
- UV resistant santoprene surrounds for outstanding product durability even in direct sunlight
- Point-source design for accurate imaging
- Ergonomic, industry-standard configurations for easy drop-in installation into factory openings
- Priced per pair
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
john From Florida
|I have these in the rear door of my van.They are powered by an MTX 3404 amp.My stereo is a kenwood excelon kdc x491.These are a fantastic set of 6x9.The bass is impressive and the highs are excellent.They will not dissapoint you.I am not a novice to car audio by any means and I was extremely impressed at the value and performance of these.|