- 12" subwoofer with two 4-ohm voice coils
- titanium-coated Deep Design cone with rubber surround
- sturdy steel basket
- rubber magnet cover
- power range: 90-380 watts RMS (190 watts per voice coil)
- peak power: 1500 watts
- frequency range: 25-800 Hz
- sensitivity: 93 dB
- mounting depth: 6-13/16"
- sealed box volume: 1.20 cu. ft.
- ported box volume: 1.70 cu. ft.
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
levi From oklahoma
|i have just one of these in my ford expedition with a 1000w 2channel kenwood excelon amp,and it will hit so im buying a 2nd speaker|
Brandon From Indiana
|in my lil hyundai elentra these hit hard. i have a flat bill hat and it rattes it while its on top of my head|
Chris Ashley From SPAM Town USA
|Best subs ive heard. The price is great. DONT DOUBLE THINK THIS. Buy them its worth it. I have 2 in my 1999 Chevy Tahoe, hooked up to a 1800w Kenwood amp. These seriously shake your brain.|