- CD player with built-in MOSFET amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- Motorized, fold-down faceplate with multicolor fluorescent display
- Plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs (including discs loaded with MP3, WMA, and AAC files)
- Graphic Motion Analyzer
- Advanced Codec (AC) Drive with Voice Index on Tap gives verbal confirmation of digital music folders and files
- System Q EX Sound Control (6 preset tone curves and a 3-band parametric equalizer)
- System E's+ Advanced Crossover system
- 24-bit digital-to-analog converter
- Satellite radio controls (SIRIUS or XM subscription, tuner, and antenna required to receive the satellite radio signal)
- HD Radio-ready (will control Kenwood's HD Radio tuner)
- CD changer controls
- Controls for an iPod
- Dual zone audio control
- Auxiliary input
- 3 sets of 5-volt preamp outputs
- CR-2 tuner
- 18 FM/6 AM presets
- Wireless remote
- CD frequency response: 10-20,000 Hz
- CD signal-to-noise ratio: 110 dB
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Kyle A. From Fort Myers, FL
|I bought this to replace a 5 year old Clarion that died for no reason and have had it for a few months now and love it. The visualizations get old after a while, so I bought a 9" portable DVD player (for less than $90 on sale!) that sits on/in the glove box door and I use the AUX input to watch movies instead of paying hundreds more for a smaller screen that can't be used elsewhere. The features are nice and very adjustable, kind of comparable to a nice JVC, only this has better colors. The sound is clean and loud to the door speakers even with the built-in amp. I only have a DVC 12" MA Audio sub that really hits in my extended cab GMC Sonoma. The G-analyzer is not a reason to but this head unit, nor is the HP calculator, but still fun features to play with when no other cars are around. The RDS is another great feature, reading the song that is playing can help to identify new songs to download to make mix MP3 CDs. All- in-all this is an A+ unit and I would highly encourage other who are looking to buy this headunit.|
skizzle From seattle wa
|WOW! I've seen them all and I have to say that this is the best deck out there! Considering price, functionality, looks, and unique features, hands down #1. I was surprised by the visualizations, and the sound is incredible, very powerful. Got it running to the 500/1 JL with W7 10" and it rocks my world. Cleanest tightest hitting sub around. 5V preout, very powerful, my amp also likes it because that allows for cleaner bass. I also love the control over the different channels, as well as the regular audio features like treble, bass, and mids. And it does have dual zone, meaning you can listen to music in the front speakers, while playing your ipod in the rear ones via the aux. port. Buy and enjoy, because this is the one and only.
and ps: Kenwood Excelon Rules!|
George F. From Riverhead N.Y.
|Have had this unit in my car for a while, excellent for the price & easy to use and set up. Great for those who don't wish to spend alot, but still get great sound. A+++|