- 20-watts x 4(RMS), 50-watts x 4 Max
- MP3/WMA DVD-audio WAV CD/CD-R/CD-RW compatible with ID3/WMA tag
- DVD-R/-RW, +R/+RW, VCD multi-border DVD compatible
- MOS-FET power amp
- 6.5-inch wide monitor
- SD card slot
- GIGA MP3 MULTI
- Ready for ipod
- SAT radio ready
- JPEG playback
- Time Alignment (5.1 ch)
- Motorized slide-out faceplate
- Shock proof memory
- AV-BUS input
- 7-Band iEQ
- 5.1 channel DTS/Dolby Digital/Dolby Pro Logic II/MPEG Audio.
- Dual-zone function with head phone surround.
- Gold plated terminals: 2 pairs of line output terminals, center-channel output terminal, video output terminals, second audio output terminals, subwoofer output terminals with level/frequency control and AV input terminals.
- Dimension: 7-1/16" x 3-15/16" x 6-5/16"
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
J-Coy From Ohio
|I was never really a JVC fan untill I purchased this unit. It is half the price of the Kenwood model and it offers just as many features. Being able to adjust each individual speaker is a plus and also that fact that I can take the SD memory card from my camera and use it in the player is great. I have been in car audio for years and this year JVC has definitely taken steps in the right direction.|
K20 From Malaysia
|picture is definitely clearer n sharper than kenwood DDX series. price is half of kenwood's. only thing lacking to me is the reverse tilting as it only tilts forward. all in all, definitely a good unit for first timers, an a very affordable one too! doesnt come with touch screen but who the heck wants fingerprints on their monitors?|
marvin From new york city
|I was really happy with all of the features of this unit , the sound and picture quality competes with that of your kenwoods,pioneer etc. for almost half the price you cant go wrong . Not to mention it fits in my '98 maxima as if it were an option from the dealer and looks as such .|