- RMS Power @ 4 Ohms: 60W x 2 @ 14.4V
- Bridged RMS Power @ 4 Ohms: 150W x 1 @ 14.4V
- THD at 4-Ohm RMS Power: <1 %
- Speaker Level Inputs
- Preamp Outputs
- HP/LP Built-In Crossovers
- Bass Boost: 0-18 dB
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 102 dB
- Fuse Rating: 25 amps
- Advanced chassis with extruded aluminum heatsink
- MOSFET class A/B power supply
- Top-mounted controls
- KickBass 0-18 dB variable bass boost at 40 Hz
- Variable 50-200 Hz high- or low-pass crossover with 12 dB/octave slope
- High level or low level inputs (125mV-10V)
- PreAmp Signal Transfer (PAST) RCA outputs
- Delayed turn-off logic circuit
- Soft start turn-on circuit for reduced startup load
- Short circuit, Over-voltage, Reverse polarity, Thermal overload (SORT) protection
- Fully CEA-2006 compliant specifications for real-world power
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Stephan From North Carolina
|I have had this amp for about 6-8 months and it is a great little amp. Was using it to run 2 Kicker CV124's (150watts RMS). The bass was solid and powerful enough to completely drown out the full range Polk Audio's in the doors and rear deck (turning the gain to about half fixed that). Bridged, this amp pushed the CV124 at 150 watts and sounded perfect. Testing that brought on an upgrade. I am installing Sound Dampening Mats over the entire trunk and body with Noise Barriers in the doors and rear seat walls. This amp will now move spots and take over as full range amp to feed the Kicker 07DS600.2 I just ordered. The new Kicker 300.1 (150x1@4Ohms, 300x1@2Ohms) is taking over on the subs and my Kicker 150.2 is moving to mid bass.
Mickey> This amp only pulls a max of 17.39Amps unbridged and 21.74 Bridged. Theoretically 10AWG should have been able to handle that so you may want to check your wire for damage. Also you shouldn't need a cap if you are pulling under 50-60% of your alternator output.|
mickey From essexville mi
|wow pretty good amp it's pushin my infinity kappa 6x9' 3-ways to the max with no distortion. if i could do it agian i would get this amp agian. overall very good deal for the money. word of warning says 10 gauge kit is good, but use a 8 gauge kit if you don't want it to shut off on bass peaks. cap might do it also, but that might be a little overkill.|