- RMS Power: 500W x 1 @ 4 ohms
- RMS Power: 1,000W x 1 @ 2 ohms
- THD at 4-Ohm RMS Power: <1 %
- Speaker Level Inputs
- Preamp Outputs
- LP Built-In Crossovers
- Bass Boost: 0 - 18 dB
- Frequency Response: 25-200Hz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 60 dB
- Advanced chassis with extruded aluminum heatsink
- Efficient class D circuitry
- Top-mounted controls
- KickBass 0-18 dB variable bass boost at 40 Hz
- Variable 50-200 Hz low-pass crossover with 24 dB/octave slope
- Defeatable 25 Hz subsonic filter
- High level or low level inputs (125mV-10V)
- PreAmp Signal Transfer (PAST) RCA outputs
- Delayed turn-off logic circuit
- Soft start turn-on circuit for reduced startup load
- Short circuit, Over-voltage, Reverse polarity, Thermal overload (SORT) protection
- Included remote KickBass control
- Fully CEA-2006 compliant specifications for real-world power
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
jordan From MN
|have it hooked up to 2 l5's 10" they hit crazy hard never over heats all around great amazing amp you wont find a better 1000 watt amp no matter how much you spend|
R shanklin From Washington Indiana
|Bought this amp a few months ago and im really happy with it! I like to over power my subs just a lil so i hooked it up to just one cvx dual 4ohm 12sub at 1000 rms only way to get it down to two ohm with one sub and yea pure power good buy cant go wrong with kicker OH NO!!!!!!!!!|
steve From atl.
|i have this amp hooked up to 2 fosgates p3 and this amp beats the crap out of them. this amp is one of the best. i would recommend it to any one. thanks kicker|