- DVD/CD player with built-in amplifier (18 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels; CEA-2006 compliant)
- Anti-Theft detachable, fold-down face with rotary encoder knob
- Black Face w/Blue illumination Buttons
- Built-in Dolby Digital /DTS Decoder (2-Channel Mix Down)
- Plays DVDs, DVD-R/RWs, CDs, CD-R/RWs, and MP3/WMA discs
- DVD-Audio compatible
- Bass Engine Sound Tuning
- BBE processing
- XM and SIRIUS Satellite Radio-ready
- Compatible with Alpine's Full Speed iPod control interface
- HD Radio-ready
- Auxiliary input
- CD changer controls
- Video output
- Optical digital output for connection to an optional surround-sound processor
- 4-volt front, rear, and subwoofer preamp outputs
- MaxTune tuner
- 12 FM/6 AM presets
- Wireless remote
- DVD signal-to-noise ratio: 115 dB
- FM sensitivity: 9.3 dBf
- Data Download (Setting the Wallpapeer)
- 3 PreOuts (4V PreOut)
- Bluetooth Ready
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
chris From ontario
|until nakamichi comes out with a head unit that reads dvds, this is the top. i got it for $499 cdn jan 2007. i'm still happy with the price/value.
i agree, i expected time correction with this unit...kind of disappointed that the add on unit is another $700. ouch.
i tried removing the faceplate once...it hasn't come off since.
i'm very impressed with alpine's imprint system. really disappointed it's not on this level of unit...only second from the top!|
shawn From California
|The sound on this unit is amazing, I would like to see more features though; such as time correction and low and high end crossovers. The faceplate is pretty tough to get used to as well. Not happy with the fact that it requires an additional component for just about anything. HD radie, xm radio, sirius radio, 5.1 sound and even bluetooth requires more components and more of your money.|
David From Memphis
|This has to be one of the best head units you can buy. There are only a few things I can find that could be better. One would be a motorized face vs. manual. A better detachable face connection. It is hell putting this thing back on at night. Those 2 are livable but the one thing I hate is it did not specify that it required an additional $300 HD tuner for the HD radio. With the tuner and Ipod cable, the price soars to close to $1000.00. Other then those 3 issues nothing could be better. Audio is spectacular even on stock speakers. Controls are easy to use and understand and disk readability is amazing.|