- 2-channel car amplifier
- 62.5 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms (125 watts x 2 at 2 ohms)
- 250 watts RMS x 1 bridged output at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- Variable high- and low-pass filters (40-400 Hz at 12 dB per octave)
- Variable remote bass boost (0-18 dB at 45 Hz)
- MOSFET power supply
- Tri-way capable (Tri-Way Crossover required)
- CEA-2006 compliant
- Preamp-level inputs
- Preamp outputs
- Fuse rating: 40 amps
- 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended
- 11-11/16"W x 2-7/16"H x 11-3/16"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
matt From yates center, ks
|i have one of these pushing two audiobahn 12s and they pound like no tomorrow. i actually blew one clean off the voice coil. a good amp for low watt subs. sound quality is good. sealed boxes have best results i would recomend buying a capacitor. youll need it.|