The Venue Series Arena is the ideal choice for a home, office or dorm room stereo system where space is limited, but outstanding performance is demanded. Arena is also the perfect solution for main or surround channels in a high-performance home theater system.
Arena performs like a pro, utilizing technology derived directly from JBL's Professional products. Equipped with JBL's tried-and-true titanium-laminate tweeters and PolyPlas woofers, the speaker reproduces the high notes with extreme clarity. The lows and mids, assisted by the FreeFlow flared port, are loud and clear, without unwanted distortion or boominess. The Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal (EOS) waveguide ensures that every seat is the best seat in the house for sweet music and intelligible dialogue, or for just rocking out.
Available in a black wood-grain finish with an attractive silver grille.
- Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power: 125 Watts
- Power Handling (Continuous/Peak): 70/280 Watts
- Impedance: 8 Ohms nominal
- Sensitivity: (2.83V/1m) 88dB
- Frequency Response (–3dB): 50Hz – 20kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 4000Hz
- High-Frequency Transducer: 3/4" (19mm) Titanium-laminate dome, shielded
- Low-Frequency Transducer: 6" (150mm) PolyPlas™, shielded
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 15" x 9" x 11-1/4"
- Weight per Speaker: 15 lb (6.8kg)
- Priced per pair
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.