The Venue™ Series Stage floorstanding loudspeaker delivers superb audio, whether used for critical listening in a stereo system, or combined with a Voice center channel, bookshelf surrounds and a subwoofer to create a home theater system.
Stage performs like a pro, with technology developed by JBL’s Professional division. Equipped with JBL's tried-and-true titanium-laminate tweeters and PolyPlas™ drivers, the speaker reproduces the high notes with extreme clarity. The lows and mids, assisted by the FreeFlow™ flared port, are loud and clear, without unwanted distortion or boominess. The Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal™ (EOS) waveguide ensures that every seat is the best seat in the house for sweet music and intelligible dialogue, or for just rocking out.
Available in a black wood-grain finish with an attractive silver grille.
- Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power: 150 Watts
- Power Handling (Continuous/Peak): 80/320 Watts
- Impedance: 8 Ohms nominal
- Frequency Response (–3dB): 47Hz – 20kHz
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 90dB
- Crossover Frequencies: 600Hz, 3500Hz
- High-Frequency Transducer: 3/4" (19mm) Titanium-laminate dome, shielded
- Midrange Transducer: 4" (100mm) PolyPlas™, shielded
- Low-Frequency Transducer: 8" (200mm) PolyPlas™, shielded
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 34-3/4" x 9" x 13-1/8"
- Weight per Speaker: 31.2 lb (14.5kg)
- Priced per speaker
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.