- 12" Shallow-Mount Subwoofer with 1000 Watts Max. Power
- Woofer Cone Material: IMPP Composite Cone
- 3-Layer Fiber Woven Radial Surround
- Voice Coil: 4 Layer, Long Voice Coil
- Voice Coil Bobbin: Glass Cloth
- Projected Pole Yoke with Vented Pole
- Magnet Construction: Strontium
- Cast Aluminum Basket with Fin-Shaped Design
- Gasket: Rubber
- Wire Terminals: Spring Compression
- Watts MAX. Music Power: 1400W
- Watts Nominal Power Handling: 350W
- Frequency Response: 18-1,000Hz
- Sensitivity: 88dB
- Ohm Rating: 4
- Recommended Enclosure: 0.5-1.0 Cubic Feet
- Priced Per Speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jordan From Frankfort
|I would advise people buying online to check local stores they have an actual factory warrant where online can be a gimic|
Jose Martinez From Bakersfield CA.
|I have 4 of these in my 2005 GMC crewcab 4x4 Duramax with a ported box I made.The amp is a 3000/1 PPI and it sounds good. This is for all the profesional installers that said I would never get that kind of sound with no air space.HA HA HA!!If you have limited space like me this is what you need.|