The new JVC KS-PD100 is compatible with all JVC head units equipped with CD changer control.
The adapter connects to the units CD changer control interface through a J-link cable.
All JVC head units 2005 and below equipped with CD changer control will show CD changer for iPod on the receiver's display. Files stored on an Apple iPod can be played through the car's sound system.
All JVC head units 2006 and above equipped with CD changer control will operates the iPod's functions, and song title and other file information is shown on the receiver's display.
- Operate your iPod with your JVC CD changer-controlling receiver
- Compatible with JVC Apple iPod-ready in-dash decks
- Allows you to play and control your iPod through your receiver; converts rotary knob control to iPod control
- Functions include play, pause, skip, search, random, repeat and text display
- Mounts under the dash quickly and easily with 1 cable connection
- Charges your iPod battery when connected
- Displays file text including album, artist, and song names (depending on receiver model)
- Newer JVC receivers offer familiar cross-key controls for file and folder searching
- Compatible with most JVC receivers that have J-Link CD changer control
- Connects to 3G, 4G, Mini, Photo, Video, and Nano iPods (with dock connector)
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Kurtis Wilder From Visalia, CA
|This is an excellent product easy hook up only one wire to the back of the receiver and the dock connector to the iPod the only downside is on some receivers at least mine it only plays in song mode I have over 2000 songs so to listen to a song you want plan on pushing the next button for a while!|
bryan From houston
|i love this thing great sound quality and performance for my head unit box is a bit big but i put under my a/c in my 98 chevy in the pocket and theres lots of extra wire overall great buy if your jvc headunit didnt come with the ipod hookup 9.5/10|