- Asymmetrical Linear Drive Technology
- Aluminum Deposition Polypropylene Cone
- Integrated, Concave Dust Cap
- Dual Layer, Progressive Spider
- Spider Plateau Venting
- Proprietary Die-Cast Aluminum Frame
- 3" Aluminum Voice Coil
- 428°F Voice Coil Wire Temp Rating
- Stitched Nitrile Butadiene Rubber (NBR) Surround
- 176 oz. Magnet Structure with Protective Magnet Boot
- CNC Machined T-Yoke with Aluminum Shorting Ring
- 8 Gauge Double Compression / Set Screw Terminals
- Woven Tinsel Leads
- Xmax: 0.85"
- Mounting Diameter: 13.9"
- Mounting Depth: 8.9"
- Rec. Sealed Box Dims: 2 - 2 cu.ft.
- Rec. Ported Box Dims: 2.48 - 2.48 cu.ft
- Priced per Speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
robert From columbus ga
|if u are goin to spend the money for this one u need to just go ahead and buy the 9500 12 inch ive got two in a acura tl type s and u cant sit in it with them turned up but i also have this sub in a 08 tahoe and u wont be pleased with it if u own a big car it will problay do better in like a civic but it misses alot of high notes the 9500 12s dont miss shit|
kyle From wichita ks
|this is the hardest hitin speaker ever i done had 2 sets stole in the last year thats how you kno they hit they make you wanna still|
Eric From Kalamazoo, MI
|Very clean for a 15'', hits the low notes great, one is as loud as a 12 w7, if you got the space I recommend getting 2 in a vented box you'll be very pleased with the sq and spl guaranteed|