- Asymmetrical Linear Drive Technology
- Aluminum Deposition Polypropylene Cone
- Integrated, Concave Dust Cap
- Dual Layer, Progressive Spider
- Spider Plateau Venting
- Proprietary Die-Cast Aluminum Frame
- 3" Aluminum Voice Coil
- 428°F Voice Coil Wire Temp Rating
- Stitched Nitrile Butadiene Rubber (NBR) Surround
- 144 oz. Magnet Structure with Protective Magnet Boot
- CNC Machined T-Yoke with Aluminum Shorting Ring
- 8 Gauge Double Compression / Set Screw Terminals
- Woven Tinsel Leads
- Xmax: 0.85"
- Mounting Diameter: 9.2"
- Mounting Depth: 7.3"
- Rec. Sealed Box Dims: 1 - 1 cu.ft.
- Rec. Ported Box Dims: 1.45 - 1.45 cu.ft
- Priced per Speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Nate From Tampa, FL
|Pounds. Great Sound quality. Got mine in a sealed box getting 600rms from a hifonics zxi6006. Could probably handle another 150watts or so. Great sub if you don't wanna take up much space. Very clean bass.|
shoop From hawaii
|i have one of these in a ported box, in the back of my mercury suv. Im not pushing that much watts rms, but this sub is just ridiculous. Its only 10" but it just completly rattles my car. i can only listen to a couple of songs before my head starts to throb. Im thinking about getting 2 of these 12" putting about 700 rms on each. That would be a dream system, go get these, they are awesome.|
Justin From DC Area
|I bought this with a custom enclosure for my camaro. I power it with a 500 RMS Kenwood amp and it sounds ridiculous for one sub, let alone only a 10inch! I would highly, highly recommend this to anyone who wants a lot of bass but doesn't have a lot of room. If interested, get it, you won't regret it.|