- Asymmetrical Linear Drive Technology
- Aluminum Deposition Polypropylene Cone
- Integrated, Concave Dust Cap
- Dual Layer, Progressive Spider
- Spider Plateau Venting
- Proprietary Die-Cast Aluminum Frame
- 2-3/8" Aluminum Voice Coil
- 428°F Voice Coil Wire Temp Rating
- Stitched Nitrile Butadiene Rubber (NBR) Surround
- 130 oz. Magnet Structure with Protective Magnet Boot
- CNC Machined T-Yoke with Aluminum Shorting Ring
- 8 Gauge Double Compression / Set Screw Terminals
- Woven Tinsel Leads
- Xmax: 0.65"
- Mounting Diameter: 13.9"
- Mounting Depth: 8.1"
- Rec. Sealed Box Dims: 1.5 - 2 cu.ft.
- Rec. Ported Box Dims: 2.25 - 2.75 cu.ft
- Priced per Speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- This item is not available for International Shipping
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
mclovin From matthews
|i got one of these in my civic and all i can say is WOW! i have it hooked up to a 1000 watt crunch amp, and it hits freakin hard as heck. i tried testing how high the sub could go, but almost blew out my cab speakers. if i hadnt made a fiberglass box for it, i would defenitely get a second.|
DBDRAG From FLORIDA
|one of the best lines of subs out there. i got 4 15's in a competition explorer. all 4 of them hooked up to there own power acoustik 1800d class d amp and i nailed a 162.3 in drag. there very powerful subs but they require a strong amp, wire them in paralel and there bang. i recomend them power acoustik 1800d amp.|