- Asymmetrical Linear Drive Technology
- Aluminum Deposition Polypropylene Cone
- Integrated, Concave Dust Cap
- Dual Layer, Progressive Spider
- Spider Plateau Venting
- Proprietary Die-Cast Aluminum Frame
- 2-3/8" Aluminum Voice Coil
- 428°F Voice Coil Wire Temp Rating
- Stitched Nitrile Butadiene Rubber (NBR) Surround
- 93 oz. Magnet Structure with Protective Magnet Boot
- CNC Machined T-Yoke with Aluminum Shorting Ring
- 8 Gauge Double Compression / Set Screw Terminals
- Woven Tinsel Leads
- Xmax: 0.65"
- Mounting Diameter: 11.1"
- Mounting Depth: 7.2"
- Rec. Sealed Box Dims: 1 - 1.5 cu.ft.
- Rec. Ported Box Dims: 1.75 - 2.25 cu.ft
- Priced per Speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 715442352807
- Weight: 29.5
- Sku: 7512-44
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Fuller From Rockford
|i have one of these with a rockford fosgate p5 amp and it slams|
Greg From Baton Rouge,La
|I have 2 of them in a down fire sealed box,running of a Memphis 1000 classD power references and it beat is off tha chain. For 2 12,people always assuming that i have more than 2 12,but they get fooled all time.|
PONG From K TC
|Pioneer Premier DEH-600ub head unit,Phoenix Gold R8.0:1 amp 600rms(under rated), 2X MTX 7500 12" dual 4ohm. Ported Dual RIT box slotted in middle(Same as Obcon). Just got them hooked up the other day 8/16/09. Breakin them in. OMG lol. Just messing around and not pushing them. clean amp. SPL is great. gain is half way. damn pounds. phoenix gold is cool(Since they bought out I didnt like them). Im getting my other amp repaired(MTX 750rms mono) and see what they do in a month or so. So when that happens, tuned and an amp running to each. Lol hopefully I dont get a 5.0 ticket b4 that! I've had the 7500 10" in an obcon box b4 this and it the best sub I've had for the price I wanted. Finally come back bigger and 2x the sub haha|