- Asymmetrical Linear Drive Technology
- Aluminum Deposition Polypropylene Cone
- Integrated, Concave Dust Cap
- Dual Layer, Progressive Spider
- Spider Plateau Venting
- Proprietary Die-Cast Aluminum Frame
- 2-3/8" Aluminum Voice Coil
- 428°F Voice Coil Wire Temp Rating
- Stitched Nitrile Butadiene Rubber (NBR) Surround
- 93 oz. Magnet Structure with Protective Magnet Boot
- CNC Machined T-Yoke with Aluminum Shorting Ring
- 8 Gauge Double Compression / Set Screw Terminals
- Woven Tinsel Leads
- Xmax: 0.65"
- Mounting Diameter: 9.2"
- Mounting Depth: 6.7"
- Rec. Sealed Box Dims: 0.5 - 1.0 cu.ft.
- Rec. Ported Box Dims: 1.25 - 1.75 cu.ft
- Priced per Speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
jt tanner From MN
|i just recently put one of these with a ported box in my golf and it sounds amazing and hits as hard as i need it to.|
Cody From GA
|These are the 1st subs I have ever owned I have 3 of these in my Tacoma and they hit real hard for 10'' subs highly recomended if u want a hard hitting 10'' system for a cheap price.|
Oscar From Houston tx
|I got 2 of these in my eclipse....
these are by far the best subs
i ever got....with a 801d mtx amp...
had them for like 4 years now and
they are still bangin....|