- Asymmetrical Linear Drive Technology
- Aluminum Deposition, Carbon Filled Cone
- New Concave Dust Cap / Cone Assembly
- Spider Plateau Venting
- Folded-Window 16 Gauge Steel Frame
- Stitched Nitrile Butadiene Rubber (NBR) Surround
- 70 oz. Strontium-Ferrite Magnet with Protective Magnet Boot
- 1 3/4" Aluminum Voice Coil
- 428°F Voice Coil Wire Temp Rating
- Injection-Molded Polystyrene Gasket
- Radius Vented Pole Piece
- Woven Tinsel Leads
- Xmax: 0.53"
- Mounting Depth: 6.7"
- Rec. Sealed Box Dims: 1.0 - 1.5 cu.ft.
- Rec. Ported Box Dims: 1.75 - 2.25 cu.ft
- Priced per Speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Almir Leite From brazil
|I'm from Brazil and recently swapped a pioneer ts-w308d4 400W (RMS) 1400W for this mtx t5512-44 300w (RMS) and I say unhesitatingly. is the best subwoofer in the world, I wondered T9 and Jackhammer 22 "nonsense that must be!
I do not change my T5 by any other subwoofer unless the other MTX and just change my T5 to T8 or T9 ... are excellent speakers! future will be all my sound MTX!!
subwoofer, amplifier, cables, capacitors and mega speakers components!! all MTX! do not think twice to buy the sub and other power can stand!
more than the pioneer and with high quality audio even there is no comparison in relation to the kicker comp that is your competitor! this is my message for the sub!
Justin From Albuquerque
|I got 2 of these in a ported MTX box and I have an 1800 watt kenwood amp pushing em and they hit HARD!!! I have a 94 full size bronco and these make a rediculous amount of noise! Get em!!|
Bryan From Ohio
|This thing bangs. I have 1 in a ported box with a rockford fosgate 300-1 amp and it gets lllloooouuuudddd. i defintely recommend this sub if you need some extra bump.|