- 4-Channel ZX-Series Power Amplifier
- Peak Power Output: 400 watts
- RMS Power Ratings: 35 watts x 4 chan. @ 4 ohms
- RMS Power Ratings: 50 watts x 4 chan. @ 2 ohms
- RMS Power Ratings: 100 watts x 2 chan. @ 4 ohms
- Low Impedance Operation
- SORT Protection Circuitry (Short circuit, Over-voltage, Reverse polarity, Thermal)
- MOSFET Power Supply
- KickBass: 0-12 dB @ 40 Hz
- Built-In Electronic Crossover: 12 dB High or Low-Pass operation (80 Hz)
- High & Low level inputs
- Custom tooled gold plated connectors
- SAMS (Stereo And Mono Simultaneously) bridged mono load and a stereo load at the same time
- Cast Aluminum EndKaps
- Input gain control: Low Level (125mV - 5V), High Level (250mV - 10V)
- Dimensions: 10-1/4"L x 9-5/8"W x 2-1/8"H
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Hermann From Hawaii
|Very impressed with this amp. For an amp this size it delivers tight, clean power for my Alpine Type S Series Components and Coaxials. This amp looks great and is underated, has more power than I expected. Wish it had variable crosser over instead of the fixed 80Hz Hi/Lo pass crossover.|
Fernando From Trinidad and Tobago
|Very good amp for the price! Small and powerful. I have this amp powering two sets of Kicker DS600 coax speakers and one 12" Kicker Comp Subwoofer (single voice coil) on a ported enclosure. The sound is loud and very clear on my Lancer, the bass could sound louder but for it´s ok for the price of the amp. I didn´t want an expensive system but I must say that sound better that I expected. I will install an AudioControl Epicenter to squeeze all the power available out of this baby.
Head unit is an Alpine 7856.
For sure this amp is a very good deal.
A better buit in X over would be nice.|
joepro From DC
|Very good amp for the money.It's a little under rated.I have it pushing mb quart componets and polk 6x9s very clean and clear sound.|