- 4-Channel ZX-Series Power Amplifier
- Peak Power Output: 400 watts
- RMS Power Ratings: 35 watts x 4 chan. @ 4 ohms
- RMS Power Ratings: 50 watts x 4 chan. @ 2 ohms
- RMS Power Ratings: 100 watts x 2 chan. @ 4 ohms
- Low Impedance Operation
- SORT Protection Circuitry (Short circuit, Over-voltage, Reverse polarity, Thermal)
- MOSFET Power Supply
- KickBass: 0-12 dB @ 40 Hz
- Built-In Electronic Crossover: 12 dB High or Low-Pass operation (80 Hz)
- High & Low level inputs
- Custom tooled gold plated connectors
- SAMS (Stereo And Mono Simultaneously) bridged mono load and a stereo load at the same time
- Cast Aluminum EndKaps
- Input gain control: Low Level (125mV - 5V), High Level (250mV - 10V)
- Dimensions: 10-1/4"L x 9-5/8"W x 2-1/8"H
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Hermann From Hawaii
|Very impressed with this amp. For an amp this size it delivers tight, clean power for my Alpine Type S Series Components and Coaxials. This amp looks great and is underated, has more power than I expected. Wish it had variable crosser over instead of the fixed 80Hz Hi/Lo pass crossover.|
Fernando From Trinidad and Tobago
|Very good amp for the price! Small and powerful. I have this amp powering two sets of Kicker DS600 coax speakers and one 12" Kicker Comp Subwoofer (single voice coil) on a ported enclosure. The sound is loud and very clear on my Lancer, the bass could sound louder but for it´s ok for the price of the amp. I didn´t want an expensive system but I must say that sound better that I expected. I will install an AudioControl Epicenter to squeeze all the power available out of this baby.
Head unit is an Alpine 7856.
For sure this amp is a very good deal.
A better buit in X over would be nice.|
joepro From DC
|Very good amp for the money.It's a little under rated.I have it pushing mb quart componets and polk 6x9s very clean and clear sound.|