- Class A/B Monoblock Subwoofer Amplifier
- Peak Power OutputL: 381 watts
- RMS Power Rating: 4 ohms: 150 watts x 1 chan.
- RMS Power Rating: 2 ohms: 300 watts x 1 chan.
- Remote Bass Control:
- Selectable +12dB Boost @ 40Hz
- 12dB Subsonic Filter @ 25Hz
- Mounting Hardware and Wiring Accessory Pack Included
- Frequency Response: 25Hz - 80Hz, +0, -1dB
- Crossover: Low Pass at 80Hz, 24dB per octave , High Pass at 25Hz, 12dB per octave
- CEA-2006 Compliant
- 8 gauge power/ground leads
- Dimensions: 13 1/2"L x 9 5/8"W x 2 1/8"H
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
RC From Delaware
|This is a great little amp. I've had it pushing an Infinity Kappa 104.7, and it did a good enough job, but need more power and I've also found the 80hz crossover to be a bit limiting, so am replacing it with a 400.1
RJ From Idaho
|i got this amp from a friend and i have 2 10 inch kenwoods in a sealed box and it maxes them out and they sound great. needs more features though. only has a bass boost and nothing else. but it shakes my tahoe pretty well. never had any problems with overheating either. definetely recomend this amp if your not looking to push anything major.|
J.T. From Green Bay, Wisconsin
|It packs quite a punch for the price. I payed 95 for mine and its rated at 390watts. and i do agree that kicker underrates all of their amps. i also have a ZX750.1 and its rated at 920watts. but this amp doesnt have any really good features like adjustable frequency or adjustable Db level bass boost like the zx750.1 but for the price it does the job.|