- 2-channel car amplifier
- 100 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms (200 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms)
- 400 watts RMS x 1 bridged output at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- Variable low- and high-pass filters (low-pass 50-120 Hz, high-pass 50-750 Hz, 18 dB/octave)
- Bass boost (18 dB at 45 Hz)
- Variable subsonic filter (20-50 Hz)
- Stereo or bridged mono output
- Cooling fan with air intake
- Built-in digital voltmeter
- MOSFET power supply
- Tri-way capable (Tri-Way Crossover required)
- Preamp- and speaker-level inputs
- Preamp outputs
- Fuse rating: 40A x 1
- 11-1/8"W x 2-3/8"H x 10-1/8"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Chris From Florida
|Never had any problems with this amp. Have it hooked up to the 1000watt 4ohm single voice coil audiobahn sub (bridged of couse) and it pounds. Will beat and of the expensive name brands any day of the week at half the cost..|
gabriel From ca
|i have this amp hooked up 2 a 10 kicker, in a ported box. it hits really good.i have it under my seat and no problems with over heating. the neon really makes this amp look as good as it sounds. if you buy it, it's well worth it..|