- 4-Channel Class A/B Amplifier
- Peak Power Output: 880 watts approx.
- RMS Power Rating: 100 Watts x 4 Channels @ 4 Ohms
- RMS Power Rating: 175 Watts x 4 Channels @ 2 Ohms
- RMS Power Rating: 220 Watts x 2 Channels @ 4 Ohms (Bridged)
- Min. Impedance Unbridged: 2 ohms
- Min. Impedance Bridged: 4 ohms
- Brushed Aluminum Chassis
- Top Mount Controls with Blue Illumination
- Cooling Fan
- Chrrome DUB Fan Grille
- Glass Epoxy Circuit Board
- PWM MOSFET Power Supply
- Variable High=Pass/Low-Pass Crossover: 50 - 250 Hz, 18 dB/Octave
- Bass Boost: 6 dB
- 4-Way Protection Circuitry: Thermal, DC Offset, Overload, and Short-Circuit
- Adjustable Input Sensitivity: 200mV - 4V
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 40 kHz
- Dimensions: 12-1/4" L x 8-1/4" W x 2-1/8" H
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Steve From Toronto, ON
|Great! Great! Great!
Get it while supplies last.
I head they discontinued Dub.
Shame, Awesome stuff.|
Andrew From Niagara Falls, On
|I had this amp pushing 4 6.5" speakers and a 10" sub. This thing rocks. It was stolen out of my car. I'm so impressed with it I plan on getting another one. awesome value.|
Chris D. From Brooklyn NY
|This amp is okay for the money. One major problem with it is that the cooling fan is very noisey. Its looks are the best part of this amp.|