- CD player with built-in MOSFET50 amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- Slide-down, motorized face with customizable, full-color Organic EL display
- CD, CD-R, and CD-RW compatible, including discs loaded with MP3, WMA, and AAC files (not compatible with songs downloaded from Apple iTunes Music Store)
- Supertuner IIID (18 FM/6 AM presets)
- Digital Sound Processor with 16-band graphic EQ and time alignment
- Auditory User Interface
- Auxiliary input
- Three sets of 5-volt preamp outputs
- High-and low-pass filters for improved speaker performance
- Compatible with iPod using Pioneer CD-IB100ii adapter
- Satellite radio-ready (XM or SIRIUS tuner, subscription, and antenna required)
- Remote control
- CD frequency response: 5-20,000 Hz
- CD signal-to-noise ratio: 100 dB
- FM sensitivity: 8 dBf
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Carl From Jacksonville,FL
This HU is great for a DVD system,I have a roof(fliptop) mounted 13'DVD montior and have it connected to my 7800 and it's sweet, or it works with headrest montiors.
good critic From syracuse ny
|too bad they discontinued this deck....sounds better than the alpine i replaced. nice graphics, sound, and i like the clean looking all black finish on the front, well designed. the pre-outs are great due to the fact that pioneer will never have anything close to 5V pre-outs for their newer decks... newer headunits will only have 3V so i will not complain like some other people... easy to use 16 band equalizer and worth every penny.|
The Sound Quality Guy From Dallas, Tx
|I just bought this Head Unit from this site. The display is freakin beautiful with all those different colors and display modes and settings. The 16 band Graphic EQ it has is the best I've ever used and far surpases other Pioneers and Alpines I've used. Don't know what one of the reviews on here is talkin about cuz I metered the preouts and measured a continuous 4.89V at volume 40 all the way up to volume 55. You get like 4.96V at 57-62. I recommend this HU to anyone looking to get a HU that sounds rich and powerful and does EVERYTHING. I think the only thing it can't do is play DVDs. No problem though. Add-ons never hurt anybody!|