- Total Power: 850 Watts
- Rated Power: 225 W x 2 @ 4 Ohms RMS
- Rated Power: 425 W x 2 @ 2 Ohms RMS
- Rated Power: 850 W x 1 @ 4 Ohms bridged RMS
- 4 Gauge Power/Ground connections with built-in ATC fusing
- Aux Ouputs
- Connector Cover
- Focused mass heatsink design
- Infrasonic filter
- Stealth Connections
- Thermal Sensing
- Top Mounted LED Indicators
- Crossover Controls: High-Pass (HP): 40-400Hz 12dB/octave Butterworth
- Crossover Controls: Low-Pass (LP): 40-400Hz 12dB/octave Butterworth
- Tone Controls Bass: 0dB to +18dB @ 45Hz
- Signal Input Low level: 1 RCA pair
- Signal Output Low level: 1 RCA pair
- Power Input Connector: Block
- Power Wire Gauge: 4 AWG
- Speaker Output Connector: Screw terminal barrier strip
- Speaker Wire Gauge: 8 AWG to 18 AWG
- Cast aluminum Heat Sink
- Convection Cooling
- Punch Bass EQ Remote Controls (included with cable)
- Visual Indicators: Power On, Signal Level, Thermal Status, Speaker Protection
- Class A/B Circuit
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz +/- 0.5 dB
- Dimensions: 2.1 x 11 x 17.7 (in), 5.3 x 27.9 x 44.9 (cm)
- Weight: 17.5 Lbs.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Carlos From Chicago
|I have two 15' MTX 7500. In a Concealed box. it pushes them hard. Its so loud. Sometimes i feel like my back window is going to bust.|
Danny From N.Y.
|I just caught this amp on clearance at a local dealer w/ 2 10" hx2 punch sub 500 watts rms a piece in a ported box and the p850.4 for the interiors. I was a little nervous because i had the t10001bd not too long ago but i'm very impressed with this set up. Bass and interiors are matched up very nice. A little pricey on OCS cause its an older amp but definitely a good buy. I've been a Rockford fan since i got hooked on car audio and now for LIFE !|
ron From newyork
|This amp is great I have 2 jl w3v312 subs, and this amp pushes them hard, great amp for a good price|