- 3-Way Triaxial Car Speakers
- .5" polyethermide dome tweeter
- Foam surround
- Mica-injected polypropylene cone
- Proprietary cold-rolled steel basket
- Midrange Diameter: 6.0"
- Midrange Depth: 1.7
- Tweeter Diameter: .5"
- Frequency Response: 52Hz - 21kHz
- Power Handling: 50 Watts RMS
- Power Handling: 100 Watts Peak
- Crossover High-Pass (HP): 6dB
- Sensitivity: 87dB @ 1 watt/1 meter
- Grilles Included
- Mounting Hardware Included
- Priced per pair
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Dan From Florida
|Can't complain about anything. I've always liked RF products. The mid bass has a strong muscular feel to it, no wimpy mids. Softer highs than most brands I've owned, definitely not harsh.
At this price they are impossible to beat.|
ross From atl ga
|really good speakers i put them in my 96 chevy truck had to make quarter inch spacer so they would fit but they sound great on my pioneer in dash unit so make sure you have plenty of room|
Jonathon From Kissimmee, Fl
|I Just Put These In My 1985 200sx With A Pioneer Head Unit And They Sound Awesome. I Would Buy Them Again, The Only Thing Is The Mounting Depth Make Sure You Have Enough Room|