- Class A/B Circuitry
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohms: 800W @ 4 ohms
- Bridged RMS Power @ 4 Ohms: 1,600W @ 2 ohms
- THD at 4-Ohm RMS Power: 0.02%
- Preamp Outputs
- Built-In Crossovers: LP
- Bass Boost: 0 or 18 dB
- Frequency Response: 10-40,000 Hz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >100 dB
- PWM MOSFET Power Supply
- Double Sided Glass Epoxy Circuit Board
- Variable 18 dB Low-Pass Crossover
- Variable Subsonic Filter
- Defeatable 18 dB Bass Boost
- 3-Way Protection Circuitry: Thermal, Short Circuit and Overload
- Cooling Fan
- Cobalt Blue Illumination
- High Gloss Chrome-Plated Finish
- Top Mounted Blue LED Voltage Monitor
- Nickel-Plated Block Terminals
- Preamp Outputs
- Optional Remote Voltage Monitoring
- Optional Remote Bass Boost Control
- Dimensions: Height: 2 1/8", Width: 11 1/16", Depth:15 7/8"
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
ryan From michigan
|Hook up the speakers right and it wont overheat. running 3 1215t's will not run at 4ohms no matter how you hook them up.. either way this amp rocks..|
Ryan From Happy Island
|Well this amp seems very powerfull for what`s written in it`s specification.I have it for less that a week and today is the second time I`m carying it to repair because it keeps overheating and constantly burn the transistors in it. Maybe my fan aint cooling it enough but this amp delivers alot of power, I have 3 AW1251T conected to it. And damn It gives them allot of power makes me have to fix my rear view mirror constantly. Overall if it wasn`t overheating so fast I would say this is one of the best amp out there compare to other high brands.|