- CD player with built-in MOSFET50 amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- Detachable, Auto Flap Motorized Face with customizable, full-color Electroluminescence Organic EL display
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology Built-in - lets you make and receive calls without touching your cell phone
- iPod Adapter Ready with New Full Control
- Supertuner IIID
- Triple 5 Volts RCA Preouts
- 16-Band Built-in DSP
- Easy EQ
- Customizable Dual-Layer Graphic User Interface
- 7-Way Rotary Commander - combines the operation of a rotary knob, joystick and button to control most Audio and Function features.
- Expanded Satellite Radio Control (XM and Sirius)
- 10-Key Card Remote Control
- 2-Way Independent Crossover
- Compressed Audio playback: iTunes AAC/MP3/WMA
- Bit Media Expander
- Burr-Brown 24 Bit DAC
- Disc Title Memory
- Rear Auxiliary Input
- CDR PC-Link Capability
- Audio Streaming
- Multi-Language: English, Spanish or French.
- CD frequency response: 5-20,000 Hz
- CD signal-to-noise ratio: 94 dB
- FM sensitivity: 8 dBf
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Dave From NY, NY
|This CD-Player is AWESOME!!!!! I can't say enough about the capabilities it has. To be able to store 5 phones on this unit and 500 phone numbers is INSANE!!! The Bluetooth works flawlessly, and the nicest thing is it doesn't have a loud squelching sound when it recieves a phone call and switches from music. I love it!!! 5V RCA's are the best also, excellent sound!!!|
stephen cottrill From whitesboro, ny
|i really have nothing to say about this headunit feature wise. some of the controls are a little difficult when you first start out but its nothing major. the only thing i didnt like is the background controls. you can change the animation but it still reverts back to the standard animation whenever you skip a track or want to see the artist/track title/track number. again, its just little things. overall its an excellent unit. other than that its very advanced. no overly simplified bass and treble controls, everything is run off the equilizer. i run 4 coaxial speakers and 4 amped componteds with 2 amped 10s all pheonix gold octane-r series; couldnt be happier. top audio gear.|