Dash board monitor with rear view SAFETY camera option features a 5.6 inch high resolution active matrix TFT LCD display.
Unique design has a pop up display and dash pad for easy mounting WITHOUT adhesives or screws.
When you are finished using it, simply fold it up and store it away.
Ideal for SUV's RV's and many other Mobile applications.
System includes everything you need to enjoy DVD mobile entertainment and listen in with your vehicles existing FM stereo or FM headphones (included).
- 1 x UNIVERSAL DASH-BOARD MONITOR (DME-DB560)
- UNIVERSAL DASH-BOARD MONITOR
- 5.6 INCH TFT LCD MONITOR
- 2 AV INPUT
- AV2 AUTO SHIFT TO REAL VIEW MIRROR IMAGE
- AUTO-OFF SIGNAL DETECTOR
- 1 x Slot-Load DVD Player (DME-DS04)
- Slot Load DVD Player
- Dimension: 178 (W) x 50(D) x 168 (H) mm
- Vertical or Horizontal Mount
- Anti-Shock Memory
- Last Scene Memory
- NTSC, PAL & Multi Selectable
- Dolby Digital (AC-3) Decoder
- 2 Audio Channels
- Remote Control, In-Dash Bracket, and IR Remote Eye Sensor included
- 1 x 40 Channel FM Transmitter (DME-FM401)
- Our wide range frequency FM Transmitter broadcasts the audio signal wirelessly to car radio and heaphones on up to 40 different channels!
- Easy to read digital display makes tuning the radio and headphones a snap for children.
- Digital display (easy to read and tune)
- 40 Channels, 3 below normal radio band (no commercial broadcast interference)
- Headphone-only frequencies
- Combines the function of an FM Modulator and a Wireless Headphones Transmitter in one unit
- Saves time in installation and eliminates the need to alter your car audio wiring systems
- Five station memory
- 2 x Wired/Wireless FM Headphone (DME-HPFM2)
- 2 x Y Cables (DCMP-YC002)
- Y Cable
- Male to Female
- 1 in 2 out for signal splitting
- Gold plating for better conduction
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.