- CEA Dynamic Power (all channels): 425 Watts (212.5 x 2)
- CEA RMS Power Per Channel @ 4 ohm: 85 Watts x 2
- Side mounted preamp controls
- Continuously variable crossover from 40 ~ 250Hz
- Unregulated MOSFET power supply
- Output stage easily drives 2-ohm loads
- Bridgeable for mono operation (4-ohms only)
- SLAM circuitry
- High current speaker terminals accepts 10-gauge wire directly
- High current oversized power / ground terminals accept 4-gauge wire directly
- High level inputs 2V ~ 10V
- Low level inputs 300mV ~ 8V
- Pass thru RCA outputs
- Continuously variable iX2-Bass, 0 ~ 18dB boost @ 45Hz
- Heavy duty die cast heat sink
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Daniel From California
This amp is a Little Beast it runs my Single 12" DVC Sub very Neatly, Granted it does not power up to the fullest but I runs it either way! Im looking for an Upgrade to get the most out of my Sub since running a 2Ohm Capable Sub to 8Ohm isnt the best idea at least I can have a Sub for the meantime!. Very Satisfied and Would buy it Again!
u2nvous From frm N.Y Y.O.
|kjbad From Arizona you are obviously a novice,ive had this amp over a yr now it pounds my 2 12" 4ohm dvc subs all day with no problem.so if u want a nice amp that doesent overheat & are on a budget buy this amp.just stay in the 200w rms range & u will be fine.also have allen wrenches handy.|
Ben From Big Rapids
|I've had this amp for over a year and have absolutely no complaints about it. I push just one JBL dvc 10" bridged at 8ohms. The sound quality is great and it doesn't overpower my sub. The cast housing is great because I don't have to worry about crushing it behind the seat of my truck unlike others in the past. Excellent amp for the price. I actually want to buy another one.|