- 12" ALPHA 800 SERIES SUBWOOFER
- Proprietary Cast Aluminum Alloy Machine Cut "Alpha" Basket
- Proprietary Cooling Rings for Motor Assembly (Patent Pending)
- Kevlar Reinforced Composite Balanced & Laminated Cone
- High Tensile Strength Two-Layer Surround for Enhanced Control
- Flat Progressive Rate Nomex® Damper w/ Spiral-Woven Leads
- 135 oz. Double Stack Magnet
- Rated at 900 Watts RMS
- 92 dB Efficiency
- Frequency Response of 28Hz to 500Hz
- Dual 4 ohm 2-1/2" Voice Coils
- 8-Gauge Lug-Lock Input Terminals
- Mounting Dimensions — Depth: 168mm / 6-5/8"
- Through Hole: 275mm / 10-7/8" Diameter: 312mm / 12-5/16"
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
ben From newport beach
|had 2 of these w/ a 1500 wt amp powering them...ALOTT of bass... you want these if you like setting off alarms and replacing your back window from the flex. Had them for 2 years pumping all day and would be still if i hadent totaled my car..all in all great subs|
Duncan Puett From Georgia
|Very deep pounding woofer, paired with an Alpine d call V-12 1000 watt amp. Def. rec. to any one seeking clean deep bass.|
Dave From Wisconsin
|This sub looks nice whether you show the face or the magnet, or both as I do. As long as you supply enough clean power, it performs very well. I have it in a custom slot style band pass with 1" plexi-glass front and 2 3/4" plexi-glass windows on the top. They have yet to let me down.|