- Class D technology for cool, stable operation
- 1 Ohm stable - 300W RMS into 1 Ohm
- Polished gunmetal heatsink with etched Orion logo
- Mil-Spec double-sided circuit boards
- Massive power supply with oversized torroid transformers
- Paralleled internal power bus bars
- Complementary bipolar output stage transistors
- Variable 30-250 Hz low-pass crossover
- INTELLi Q Bass processing
- Variable 0-10 dB INTELLi Bass equalization
- Variable 10-150 Hz subsonic filter
- Satin finish direct-wire power and ground connections
- Proprietary Copy/Master feature for multi-amp systems
- Selectable preamp outputs
- Copy/Master switch for gain and crossover matching
- Separate variable high-pass crossover for preamp outputs
- Combine two 300D amps to a single load
- Removable end caps
- Full CEA-2006 compliant specifications
- 13.8V RMS power ratings - even more power into 14.4V!
- Optional RGC-1 remote gain control
- Dimensions: 13 L x 10.5 W x 2.3 H
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jay Boogie From Chicago
|This little amp is amazing.
I have it hooked up to a Memphis M3 12" at 1ohm stable in a ported box and is Slamms!!!
if you want an amp for a single 12 under 150 bucks this is it.|
cigars777 From Dsm, IA
|Orion has allways made good car audio but these amps really do put out some good sound quality & watts!!! Even the small ones|
bay area From ca
|great little amp. dont let its little size fool you, this amp packs a big punch in a small package. i wired this amp at 1ohm to get 340 watts rms (yes 340...this amp is underrated!) with a 12" Image Dynamic ID12 and it played perfectly fine for a year. if you're looking for a little something with great quality, this amp wont disapoint you. has all the features you need when wiring a subwoofer(s). i would compare Orion amps to rockford fosgates or kickers.|