High-Current Power Transfer to Multiple Amplifiers for Crystal-Clear Highs, Natural Vocals, and Deep, Powerful Bass
Installing multiple amplifiers in your mobile entertainment system can add depth and realism to your favorite music,
movies and video games. But without maximum current transfer, your high-output amplifiers can't accurately reproduce
audio signals with the widest dynamic range possible. Monster Performance Car 300 Series 1000 Watt Amplifier Power Hookup
Kit includes all cables, fusing, distribution and connections you need for low-bass, high-current power transfer while
ensuring a clean, showcase installation. 4 gauge Monster PowerFlex power cables with patented Magnetic Flux Tube technology
optimize current transfer, while the Monster PowerSplit power distribution block splits power out up to 4 ways
for up to 1000 watts of total power. And with maximum high-current power transfer, you'll experience amplifier performance
that will bring your favorite CDs, DVDs and video games to life.
- Premium power kit with fusing and accessories to install two amps with total power of 1000 watts.
- 5 ft. of 8 gauge PowerFlex™ silver ground cable.
- 22 ft. of 4 gauge PowerFlex™ blue power cable.
- 5 ft. of 8 gauge PowerFlex™ blue power cable.
- PSM2-4 PowerSplit with (1) 4 gauge to (4) 8 gauge distribution block.
- Inline MIDI fuse with 100 amp fuse.
- 4 gauge crimpless ring terminal, two 8 gauge ring terminals.
- Assorted installation hardware included.
- New MIDI-style PowerFuse® inline fuse has increased current capacity compared to AGU-style.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
jared From az
|Awesome amp kit. but get a different fuse holder. These ones dont last long|
pk From seattle
|this amp kit can handle ppower like no other i am running 2 hifonics bxi2008d both at one ohm pushin at least 1800 a piece but the price here is 10 bucks more than frys electonics and this this the most cheapest high qualtily wire u can get forget street wire this shit is the best|