- 800 Watts of Maximum Music Power
- CEA 2006 Power Ratings: 450W × 1 Into 4 Ohms, 20Hz-20kHz @ < 0.05%THD
- CEA 2006 Power Ratings: 800W × 1 Into 1 or 2 Ohms, 20Hz-20kHz @ < 0.1%THD
- S/N 79dB
- Adjustable Subsonic Filter, 10-80Hz
- Remote Control Included
- Input Voltage Selector
- Precise Frequency Selector
- Variable Bass Boost; 0-15dB @ 30-125Hz
- Adjustable -12db/Oct. Low Pass Crossover, 50-250Hz
- Gold Plated Connectors; RCA/Speaker/Power
- Speaker Level Input
- Dimensions 19 1/4" × 12" × 2 7/8"
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Virgil Emery From Clinto MO.
|the sound quality is great it has alot of power for a 800w amp its has a good response time too|
M.J. From Whonnock BC Canada
|I just picked this amp up from my local car stereo dealer, didnt get quite the deal as OCS but good enough. I hooked it up this morning to 2 rockford P2 10'2 wired down to 1 ohm and let me just say WOW!!!!. I didnt believe you could get so much thump from 2 10s. This amp pushes them no problem and i like the remote bass boost and the option to select the frequency in which you want to boost. I havent got a cap yet but thats comming soon. I have to credit OCS with the wealth of knowledge i have gained.|
paul From hollywood, ca
|i put this amp in with the new shallow 10 woofers and my truck really bump. really good combo|