- 400 Watts of Maximum Music Power
- CEA 2006 Power Ratings: 60W × 4 Into 4 Ohms, 20Hz-20kHz @ < 0.1%THD
- CEA 2006 Power Ratings: 90W × 4 Into 2 Ohms, 20Hz-20kHz @ < 0.1%THD
- S/N 80dB
- Selectable Bass Boost; 0dB/6dB/12dB @ 50Hz
- Independent Front/Rear Adjustable -12db/Oct. High/Low Pass Crossover, 50Hz-300Hz
- Gold Plated Connectors; RCA/Speaker/Power
- Speaker Level Inputs
- Dimensions 13" × 10 7/8" × 2 3/4"
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Andrew From Newmarket,ON,Canada
|Excellent Amp. I have it hooked up to 4 clarion srs1686 spkrs. It does the trick to give you great highs while i have my JL 12W6V2 Sub pumping giving increadible bass. Very crisp sound. i love it!|
chad From socal
|great amp i have it going to 4 alpine r-series 5x7 speaks and they sound perfect when i bought this amp it was $150 and it was a deal at that price|
Keli'i From Honolulu
|the amp is solid. It sounds really good to me. I'm running two 4inch speakers, and a single 8inch briged. it really brought the sub alive, and the highs are just right for my taste. the instructions was vague, but it was no problem.|