- Connects Bluetooth-enabled phones to any 2006 Kenwood CD receiver with USB interface, as well as the DDX6019 and KVD-412
- Pass-through port lets you keep your Kenwood CD changer
- Receives and Makes Call from Compatible Kenwood Receivers
- 5 Bluetooth phones can be registered and used for each source unit
- Calls by Direct Dialing,Phonebook and History
- Private Conversation Function
- Phonebook download
- Registers up to 5 Cellphones
- Source unit displays: Bluetooth Connection, Signal Level (64 Color display and DDX6019), Battery Indicator (64 Color display models and DDX6019)
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Joe From Florida
|This is a solid bluetooth add-on for Kenwood receivers that most folks should really appreciate. Sound quality is very good for the driver and the other end of the phone call reports very good quality as well. Of note: the unit can be tricky in terms of placement, I installed it in the dash and got tragic call quality on the callee's end... moved to glovebox and RF interference disappeared. Also, this unit ONLY DOES CALLS. It will not stream music via bluetooth. For that, try the kca-bt200.|